We need your Donations!
It’s Simple to Donate!
Simply Drop-Off donation in-store or schedule a
FREE Pick-Up (Call 910-321-0780 or fill out the form on this page)
Reasons to Donate to The Re-store Warehouse:
- Remove unwanted items! We accept furniture, appliances and other items from your home or business.
- It Stays Local! hen you donate it benefits our community.
- Tax Deductible!All donations are tax deductible.
- 100% of Profits go to Charities!We donated over $1,000,000 to local non-profit charities to help the less fortunate in Fayetteville.
- Saving The Environment!Donated gently loved items get repurposed and find new homes instead of filling landfills.
The Re-Store Warehouse accepts both new and used building materials that are in good, useable condition. We offer FREE Pick-Ups in Cumberland County. We also serve portions of Hoke, Harnett, Lee, and Sampson Counties. (Please be aware that all donations are subject to approval upon visual inspection by one of our team members).
A receipt acknowledging your donation will be given to you at the time of the donation. Your donation may be tax deductible, depending on your individual situation (Please consult a tax professional for details).
Ways to Donate to The Re-Store Warehouse:
You can drop off your donation at any time during our receiving hours, M-F 10AM-5PM and Sat 9AM-3PM. Please remember that items are accepted only at our team’s discretion.
Please contact us in advance or check our →materials we accept page←if you have questions about your donation.
Call 910-321-0780 to schedule your FREE Pick-Up (inside Cumberland County) or or fill out the form on this page to request a pickup of your donation. Your donation is important to us. Our goal is to pick up your donation within 48 hours when possible.
Also, The Re-Store Warehouse accepts all monetary donations. Your dollars will be used to further our mission by allowing us unrestricted funds to offset operational costs. To find out more about how to donate to The Re-Store Warehouse and what your money will be used for, please call the office at 910-321-0780.
Don’t Throw Away… Donate Today!