The Re-Store Warehouse also accepts monetary donations. Call us at 910-321-0780 to learn more or donate online.
Donating to The Re-Store Warehouse You can e-mail our donations department click here.
Your unneeded and reusable building materials can go a long way in our community. The Re-Store Warehouse depends on donated materials and funds to deliver the many benefits we provide to Cumberland County.
Help us continue to benefit our community. By donating to The Re-Store Warehouse, you can…
- Free up needed space and eliminate disposal fees
- Provide useful materials to others, so that they may improve their homes
- Conserve landfill space, leaving more room for parks, schools, etc.
- Receive a potential tax deduction. Check out this link to read the IRS guidelines to determining the value of donated items.
- Arrange for a Collection Call the office at 910-321-0780 for a donation form or contact our donations department to arrange for our collection crew to pick up your materials. Collections are generally scheduled up to two weeks in advance, but our staff will do our best to accommodate special requests. Please note that longer wait times may exist during the busy building season.
- Walk-inYou can drop off your donation at any time during our receiving hours, Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM and Saturdays 9AM to 2PM, at our location. Please remember that items are accepted only at our staff’s discretion based on our need for the item(s) and condition. Please contact us in advance or check our materials we accept page if you questions about your specific items.