The Re-Store Warehouse also accepts monetary donations. Call us at 910-321-0780 to learn more or donate online.
Donating to The Re-Store Warehouse You can e-mail our donations department click here.
Your unneeded and reusable building materials can go a long way in our community. The Re-Store Warehouse depends on donated materials and funds to deliver the many benefits we provide to Cumberland County.
Help us continue to benefit our community. By donating to The Re-Store Warehouse, you can…
- Free up needed space and eliminate disposal fees
- Provide useful materials to others, so that they may improve their homes
- Conserve landfill space, leaving more room for parks, schools, etc.
- Receive a potential tax deduction. Check out this link to read the IRS guidelines to determining the value of donated items.
- Arrange for a Pick up Call us at 910-321-0780 to schedule your Free Pick Up service or –> contact our donations department via email to arrange for our team to pick up your materials. Your donations are important to us. Our goal is to pick up your donation within 48 hours when possible.
- Walk-in There is always a team member available for drop off donations. You can drop off your donation at any time during our receiving hours, Monday through Friday 10AM to 5PM and Saturdays 9AM to 3PM, at our location. Please remember that items are accepted only at our team’s discretion. Please contact us in advance or check our materials we accept page if you questions about your specific items.